Sessions last for 1 hour.
Most issues are easily and effectively treated within just a few sessions.
Stop Smoking is a single session of up to 2 hours.
Certain requirements can take a few more sessions and we will be able to establish this during our complimentary consultation.
Sessions take place at my London City office at Longcroft House, 2 - 8 Victoria Avenue, London EC2M 4NS or can also be held via Skype.
Home appointments are available. Please get in touch for prices that include a relative travel allowance.
Call 0207 0997 786 or email email@example.com to arrange your complimentary 25 minute consultation.
Following our complimentary consultation and when you wish to move forward then we can both expect the following:
- All information held in the strictest of confidence.
- A friendly and supportive therapist / coach committed to your goals.
- Tasks and techniques to practice in between sessions and to ensure your success.
- Email / text support and encouragement along the way.
- A commitment and willingness to change.
- An openness to new ways of thinking.
- Agreement to work in partnership with me by completing tasks and practicing any techniques in between sessions to ensure your success.
Because I run a busy practice, often with a waiting list, 48 hours notice is required to cancel or move an appointment.
Any less than 48 hours notice will result in the session being charged at the full rate.